Sunday, July 22, 2012

Is That a Zucchini or Are You Just Glad to See Me?

I know I keep blathering on about the zucchinis here, so I thought I would take a picture of the recent harvest so you could get a sense of the enormity. Zucchinis make it into a lot of meals around here and now you can see why! In case you couldn't tell how big they were, I put the salt shaker next to them in this picture:

Yesterday, while reading in the writer's room (after probably 4-hours of writing, I swear) these two snuck in. The cats are not allowed in the house, but these guys climbed the trellis, crawled into the open second-story window and joined me on the futon for cuddle time. 
 Luna rests her paw and head on my leg...
Awww....

Today we are heading to the next town over for their market and then a late lunch at an amazing restaurant. Photos and food descriptions to follow...


Madrid tomorrow.


xo 

No comments: