Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

A few pictures chronicling the past few days. The beauty of this place continues to amaze me. Today Frida the cat stepped inside with a mouse in her mouth and a few minutes later Fleur, the other kitten, came in with a bird. Me no likey.

Went to the local farmer's market in Estramoz on Saturday (so much cheese, olives, fruit!), followed by a 2-hour ping-pong marathon where it was proven very quickly that just because one grows up with a ping-pong table in their backyard doesn't mean one can hold a candle to the seasoned players. We had a farewell dinner for Karan up at the castle at sunset.

I came here to finish a draft of my novel, and despite all the fun and activity, I think I'm going to reach my goal. 

Wanted to wish my Dad a very happy Father's Day! Miss you and wish I could be there eating with everyone!

fierce games of ping pong.

dinner up by the castle

cheers!

sunset at the castle

leaning in

view looking down

bread soup (bread on side) Broth, garlic, garlic, garlic, cilantro, green peppers

No comments: