Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer in the City


This ice cream represents my summer eating habits. I made the mistake of buying a tub of Trader Joe's Coffee Bean Blast ice cream, along with a package of cones and have been rewarding myself with ice cream treats on a regular basis.

Rewarding myself for what?

Well, um...

Hard yoga classes?
Books read?
Signing the contract for my forthcoming novel?

Actually, I am just reveling in the wonder that is summer.

But speaking of books read:



I'm poring through them right now because I know once school starts my extracurricular reading will come to a halt.

My sister bought me this one last year and I'm excited to start it once I finish...


...this one, from a fellow UC Davis grad and someone I coincidentally sat across from at a writing event.

Have also enjoyed the following movies and plays:
















No comments: