Monday, March 19, 2012

Novel #2

In preparation for tomorrow's publication of "Imperfect", I'm posting a photo from my very low-budget 'recording session' of a section of my book. Once I figure out how to post the actual audio, I will.

I hope that everything goes smoothy up in the world wide web tomorrow. Only time will tell...

Meanwhile, a fantastic blurb from a fantastic writer arrived in my in-box today. I am so thrilled.

"Unusual, unputdownable, unforgettable" --Lauren Baratz-Logsted.

Somehow this DIY publishing process is even more exciting than my original experience with mainstream publishing. I don't think I've ever worked so hard in my life.

1 comment:

banksy said...

go melissa go! best of luck tomorrow--and the coming weeks and months. so excited for you--and to reach the book.